- Quiltsmart President & Founder. Mattie designs new product, manages the website, travels to shows, retreats, and gives lectures. She enjoys kayaking, inline skating, snowshoeing, scrabble, designing and sewing clothing, quilting, & cooking like she quilts!
- Bookkeeping and Creative Art. Donna keeps the books and keeps us creative and modern in our patterns. She makes amazing art quilts, has won awards. Her quilts have been featured in many quilt shows. She has worked the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show for 23 years. She is also a knitter (she is guilty of some knit bombs), reads, loves to travel and garden.
- Web & Wholesale Orders. Kathleen is diligent about getting your order perfect. She also enjoys quilting, knitting, cooking, soap making, card and board games and her super sweet little scottie dog, Sophia.
- Printer. Mike is our main printer extraordinaire! He likes to fly & scuba dive. He also enjoys country music, singing (he sings while he works), & machine embroidery!
- Social Media Director- Lavelle posts your pictures, answers questions and inspires us all through social media.
Her other joys in life are her husband, Jim, her 4 children, 7 grandchildren, cooking, baking (with former pastry chef experience), camping, kayaking, long walks, and their dog Tucker and 2 cats.
- Packing. Denise makes the packs. She also helps to pack and ship Distributor orders. She does a fabulous job and is intent on getting orders out quickly. She also enjoys hiking, her cat, and her brand new home! Obviously, we still need Denise's picture.
- Customer Service. She helps customers quickly with any issue they might have, and no issue is too big. She also plans & coordinates consumer trade shows. Terri loves quilting, going on quilt retreats, reading, candle making, winter weather, and gathering with family and friends.
- Sample Sewer. Shelly is a beautiful sewer and makes samples for Quiltsmart. Wait til you see what she is working on now! Shelly also enjoys sewing, designing dog gear, training dogs, camping and being outdoors with her dog, Figgy.
- Consumer Trade Shows. Sue plans, coordinates, and attends the consumer shows with Terri. She also works to increase Quiltsmart product knowledge with shops (which means she gets to visit a lot of quilt shops). Sue also enjoys quilting, hand embroidery, reading, traveling, camping, and spending time with family.
- Graphic Design Intern. Nicky assists with graphics & promotional materials. He helps design projects. He also likes to bike and take wildlife and astrophotography pictures.
- Trade Show Supervisor Quilt Markets (Wholesale Shows).
She pulls together the booth designs, and new product info. She is great with the customers and getting the job done!